- To generate system drawings for VOCs CEMS project and pre-sales support .
- Assist in lead generation by developing VOCs CEMS sales or marketing materials (sales presentation, application notes and technical information for customers); joining seminars or workshops and participating trade shows.
- Facilitate deal close by conducting customer demo, doing sample analysis and participating sales processes as required.
- Conduct application trainings to customers for assigned product line or technologies as required.
- Provide technical assistance or training for assigned products or technologies to sales or support channels (internal or external) to enable channel competence and competitiveness.
- Create sales and support tools such as competitive tools, positioning message or training materials for channel enabling.
- Participate industry and trade conferences to represent Thermo in assigned territories and collect market information.
- Act as technical link with assigned product line marketing and application staff to ensure commercial industrial and marketing information is timely communicated to factories and factory technical information communicated to the channel.
Familiar with AutoCAD
Familiar with Gas Chromatograph technology
Experience on Chemical Analysis
Bachelor or above in Environmental Engineering or subjects related to Engineering.
- >3 years hands on application experience with Chemical Analysis, CEMS(污染源烟气连续自动监测系统) or Air Quality Analyzer.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with both English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Demonstrated effective teamwork player.
- Self motivated and result oriented.
- Systematic problem solver.
- Support or service experience.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- English Reading Ability
- Familiar with AutoCAD Software
- Familiar with Gas Chromatograph technology
- Easy to communicate with different level people
- Experience of Chemical Analysis, CEMS(污染源烟气连续自动监测系统) or Air Quality Analyzer.