When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Be responsible for the daily operation of Precision Medicine Lab
- Contributes to the development and method validation of all analytical methods.
- Be responsible for the analytical quality and operational effectiveness of the laboratory, and maintains regulatory compliance for all relevant agencies.
- Improve the lab certification process.
- Manage day-to-day operations, provide effective and efficient administration, include reagent procurement and management, budget planning and control.
- Implement a safe laboratory environment in compliance with good practice and applicable regulations.
- Define, implement and monitor standards of performance in quality control, quality improvement and cost-effectiveness, be responsible for laboratory instrument maintenance and repair work coordination
- Provide consultations to sponsors and investigators regarding the medical significance of laboratory findings as appropriate.
- Relate and function effectively with applicable accrediting regulatory agencies, appropriate administrative officials, the medical community, the medical device industry and the patient populations served.
- Be responsible for the process of internal, external training, and volunteer activities.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- MD or PhD in Life Sciences with more than 3 years’ experience in a CAP/CLIA (or China equivalent) regulated lab
- Molecular biology, Pathology, Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry background is preferred
- Strong sense of customer service, Excellent communication, and Expert problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken in Mandarin and English