When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Sr. Product Manager is a global position which drives the value of the product portfolio with the development and implementation of initiatives for their specific product line of the Single Use Technologies Business Unit for Thermo Fisher Scientific. The Product Manager reports to the Director of Product Management and is responsible for the execution of objectives and decisions within the product segment. The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for marketing plans to increase revenue and market share, training and support of the product.
- Minimum of a BS/BA is required
- Strong technical capabilities consistent with market segment
- Experience with strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting and analysis of business situations, competitive profiles and pricing analysis
- 5+ years experience including responsibility in related marketing/product management experience
- Demonstrated experience with working with customers and commercial teams
- Has worked in marketing led organizations
- Experience managing product lines
- Require up to 30% travel including international
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
- Global business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- MBA preferred
- Strong communication skills