- Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or similar numerated discipline.
- Strong knowledge of a programming language such as C# or Java
- Understanding of basic statistics
- Good knowledge of OOA, OOD, and related design patterns
- Exposure to web application development is a plus
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (SQL Server, My SQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work individually and on a team
- Passionate about learning new skills
- Basic understanding of life-sciences is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The internship program is geared towards providing a learning experience for software engineering students in an environment where they can directly contribute to our product development efforts. Interns will work with a designated mentor or team to gain a thorough understanding of the career field of interest to include theory and practical application of obtained knowledge. The intern will benefit from mentoring, coaching and side-by-side work with knowledgeable and experienced experts in the field. The objective is real, hands-on work assignments, providing them with skills vitally important in today’s business environment.
Interns have ownership over their project and are encouraged to collaborate with full-time engineers to get them finished successfully.
You will have the opportunity to work on every part of our stack to augment existing systems from the user-facing layers to the back-end services, as well as help design and build prototypes for our next-generation systems.
In this role you will work through the full product life cycle - Estimate engineering efforts, prioritize tasks, plan and implement features , write automated tests and demo application to stakeholders.