About the role
The Scientist I (contract) will be heavily involved in the execution of V&V tests designed by the senior group members. They will primarily be based in laboratory and as such, will have strong experience in Molecular Biological techniques and be comfortable in this environment. The Scientist I (contract) will work effectively as part of a dynamic team or alone and possess strong organization skills. The successful applicant is required to exhibit results-oriented attitude with the ability to thrive in the fast paced environment of MDx.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Execute complex experiments independently and perform accurate record keeping.
- Possesses strong computer skills and can manage and analyze data sets.
- Adheres to policies and procedures following research and development scientific standards
- Preferably possess knowledge of IVD-CE process for MDx and experienced at working at ISO:13485
Qualifications and Experience
Required – Bachelors in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or similar