When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Good understanding the commercial needs on training through continuous communication with Sales Team and feedback collection for the training needs assessment and structure establishment
- Partner with the BU product marketing manager, Sales Team and HR Team to develop and implement a variety of sales, product, and other related training programs to meet the business needs
- Assist in designing and developing course curriculum, training objectives, content for sales, product, and the related training programs
- Deliver effective facilitation, presentation and coaching skills to course attendees
- Evaluate program quality and partner with the Marketing Team and other business partners to continuously improve training courses.
- Maintain and track training documentation and training results, ensuring records are complete for all sales school attendees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- At least 5 years sales or marketing or training experience within pharmaceutical, biotech, healthcare, or medical device industries
- Demonstrated expertise in project management, including schedule design/ process set-up/ progress tracking / launch etc.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and embrace new technologies and willing to learn new things
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Demonstrated self-starter, ability to work under limited supervision and coordinate multiple projects in a detail oriented environment
- Well versed in MS Office (Excel / Word / PowerPoint)