Job ID :
Costa Rica - Lagunilla
- Supervise daily operations for collections and ensure all procedures are being followed.
- Evaluate and approve billing adjustments, special applications and write offs, and provide guidance in this area.
- Review and assist with reconciliations of customer accounts.
- Analyze collection reports and assist with collection matters and dispute resolution.
- Research and address complex customer issues and ensure issues are resolved fully and in a timely manner.
- Assist management with analyzing accounts receivable reports.
- Determine appropriate staffing needs and assist with hiring to these needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completion of problem solving and root cause analysis for past due balances
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Accounting or Business. If degree is not in Accounting or Business, equivalent accounting experience required.
- 4+ years' experience as lead & development teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
- SAP Collection System experience is requires
- Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritize while paying great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Critical thinking, analytical and negotiating skills
- Ability to multi-task and respond to change in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers
- Experience coaching and guiding teams.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Excel experience
- Computer System knowledge