When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Co-ordinate mold rebuilds (quoting, mold releases, project tracking). Act as primary contact with component vendors.
- Develop and institute SAP Tool Room inventory system. Input data into SAP with assigned “T” numbers and locations.
- Develop and institute SAP Preventative Maintenance for molds. Input data into SAP (BOM’s, drawings, etc.)
- Investigate chronic mold issues and provide continuous improvement opportunities.
- Function as a Mold Maker “A” when necessary to cover PTO and excessive work load / priority requirements.
- Create SAP Purchase order requisitions.
- Develop Standard Work documentation for mold assemblies.
- Works on any other special projects as assigned by Supervisor or Management
- Completed NYS mold maker apprenticeship or equivalent.
- At least 10 years’ experience as journeyman mold maker.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite and SAP
- Experienced with solid modeling CAD systems.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com