Key Objectives of the role:
• Participation in Projects and Production Support Efforts.
• Testing of the order processing system consisting of multiple technologies of web, android, ERP, CRM, middleware and database.
• Perform black-box and white-box testing, provide feedback on usability, report bugs relating to the application, verify bug fixes provided by developers, and take appropriate action based on the correctness of the bug fixes.
• Creation of Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Matrices that will be executed from HP Quality Center.
• Documenting and tracking defects though the software development life cycle.
• Perform regression testing and maintain Regression Suite.
• Actively participate and contribute to defining test scope, coverage, and overall strategy for projects.
• May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (must have):
• Minimum of 5 years of IT Software QA experience
• BS in Computer science or equivalent.
• Experience in Web Technologies testing
• Experience in SOAP UI Testing / aptitude to learn.
• Experience in Android Testing.
• Testing and experience with e-Commerce systems
• Experience with one or more of the following technologies is required: programming-Java or J2EE programming, Selenium and Jenkins.
• Experience in applying quality management best practices and implementing application lifecycle management that includes requirements management, test planning and execution, defects tracking and reporting, test automation and results analysis
• Test automation and tools experience
• Exposure to ERP systems (JDE Enterprise One and SAP/E1) ,CRM systems (Siebel)
• Experience with testing tools, primarily HP Quality Center, JIRA
• Working knowledge of the Software Development LifeCycle in a waterfall and
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential, as is the ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
• Should be comfortable working with multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, HPUX, etc…) and have a strong working knowledge of Internet browsers and Internet-related technologies.
• Good Team player, good written and verbal communications skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced busy environment
• Experience in Hardware Testing and debugging