The ideal candidate will be well versed in the best practices for equity administration, proficient with stock software systems, detail oriented and comfortable interacting with people in all locations and levels of the organization. Additionally, this candidate will have strong project management experience.
This role will be responsible for maintaining equity plan records, including equity transactions, grant cancellations and expirations globally, and equity process improvement. Additionally, this role will manage the equity processes for our mobile employees globally. This position is a key addition to our Global Equity team that is part of Global Business Services function and will provide equity thought leadership and administration to a variety of stakeholders across the company.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Assist with the administration the company's equity programs and ensure that all equity transactions are accurately processed and settled in a timely manner.
- Maintain all equity-related files and paperwork for our mobile population, partnering with our vendor to ensure the tax withholding and reporting and accurate for each distribution and vesting event.
- Complete monthly plan reconciliations.
- Assist in general equity-related communications and employee training
- Initiate communication with and respond to inquiries from employees, brokers, and Human Resources
- Respond to internal data and equity statement requests
- Perform payroll reconciliations of W-2 income from equity transactions
- Develop process documents and drive decisions to streamline and improve our equity processes.
- Develop and drive an equity calendar.
- Drive the integration of equity plans from acquired companies.
- Assist with the global reporting of equity transactions.
The right candidate will have:
- 6+ years previous experience as a Stock Plan Administrator or similar position in a public company
- Working knowledge of all types of equity awards
- CEP or CPA Certification a plus
- Big 4 Accounting Experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience