Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Sales performance dashboard tracking.
- Analyses sales information and pipeline data and recommends appropriate action plans.
- Identify problem of poor performance as well as best practices to allow for further investigation and corrective action.
SFE Project support
- Supports on projects in involving sales force effectiveness assigned.
- Understand business requirement and translate to IT requirement.
- Project deliverable and schedule control.
Sales process management support
- Support on leads, pipeline, customer visit, cross selling process enhancement and standardization.
- Design balanced sales performance metrics
- Develop SIP scheme to motivate sales to achieve business goal
- Process data and provide SIP result
- Revisit SIP scheme to check whether it support business strategy successfully and find improve opportunity.
- Bachelor degree required and/or equivalent experience
- Must be a self-starter, highly analytical, with sound decision-making skills
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, communication, analytical and teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Expert in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent verbal and written English is plus
- Previous experience with sales force is preferred