When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
• Achieve AOP of the assigned territory .
• Plan an execute strategies of LSMS product line in his territory .
• Strictly adhere to principles and guidelines of the company
• Co-ordinate with colleagues across CMD and Thermo fisher scientific to leverage the exiting relationship. with customer to maximize our chances.
• work in coordination with Application and service team for ensuring highest level of support to the customer .
• Provide comprehensive feedback on competition and competitor activities helping the marketing team to develop counter strategies.
• Ensure that the receivables are strictly under control with respect to DSOs and ensuring that there are no overdue accounts
• Provide timely information to all the functions for smooth and effective business
• constantly contribute to overall performance of the Division
Minimum Qualifications / Skills:-
Candidate must have a B pharm/M-Pharm/ BSc /MSc . Management degree desired.
More than 5-10 years of progressive experience in the field of analytical / scientific instruments or life science products.
Should have experience in handling LCMS products
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.