Job ID :
United Kingdom - Horsham
- Work safely and maintain a safe working environment
- Goods In duties – Receive and inspect all incoming goods, evaluate all documentation and input into relevant systems.
- Move and handle all items in accordance with regulations.
- Goods Out duties – Liaise with courier companies.
- Picking activity – Picking GPM orders from documentation ensuring that the correct items are picked using RFI guns and handling item with care and attention
- Packing activity – Packing GPM distribution orders to meet the criteria of the required regulations and order documentation
- Effectively communicate with other departments.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at all times, highlighting any issues or deviations immediately.
- Undertake any other duties on an ad-hoc basis as required by the Line Manager.
- 5x GCSE or equivalent experience / qualification (including English & Mathematics)
- Computer literate
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good standard of English (verbal & written)
- Excellent attention to detail with good hand-eye coordination
- Good understanding of Good Distribution Practice or previous experience in a Warehouse Environment
- Able to undertake physical tasks within Health & Safety guidelines
Although not essential, the following skills and experience would be advantageous:
- Worked within a GDP environment
- Worked within an operational environment.
- Use of forklift or similar equipment