How will you make an impact?
With 50,000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we’re helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition—accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
Working with customers, you will provide unique solutions that enable breakthrough discoveries, solve complex scientific challenges or meet routine testing needs. You'll have responsibility to drive revenue growth and overall customer satisfaction within one or across a variety of markets like academic, pharmaceutical/biopharma, food safety, environmental and clinical.
Additionally you will:
• Develop and maintain customer relationships to promote products, close deals and stimulate growth
• Create and execute sales plans to achieve profitability goals
• Identify and establish a pipeline of new opportunities to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded
• Research competitor and industry trends to provide the latest information to your customers and maintain our competitive positioning
• Recognize customer needs and partner with your cross functional colleagues to provide optimal solutions
• Utilize tools like Salesforce.com to effectively manage your accounts
How will you get here?
• You’ve earned at least a Bachelor’s degree; Life Sciences or Business preferred.
• You’re a sales professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
• You excel in building and managing relationships and effectively communicate with stakeholders.
• You exhibit self-motivation but also thrive in a collaborative environment.
• You have a strong desire to serve the customer and will act as a consultant to fulfill customer needs.
• You are analytical and can identify trends to drive profitability.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
This position is not considered for Relocation Assistance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status