When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
- Works with the Client to finalize Specifications. This may include meetings at the client’s premises.
- Assists in setting up and maintaining study filing systems and maintains accurate records for all work undertaken.
- Joint responsibility with the Project Manager for ensuring that all business activities come together in a timely manner to meet the customer and study requirements.
- Coordination and communication of all relevant activities, both internal and external to ensure that all services and products are ready for the start of the study or as required by the customer.
- Use of appropriate project planning tools to communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities.
- Timely provision of reports and other information to customers if applicable.
- Works with the Master Production Scheduler to optimize production of clinical supplies balancing the customer requirements with best use of available capacity.
- Creates and/ or supports creation of batch documentation, operational documents using internal systems. This is inclusive of billing package review.
- Provides back-up support to the Project manager, including financial and quote forecasting.
- Monitors project activities and day to day business as well as establishment of a customer approved Job Specification.
- Collects all the information on a study design including correct label texts, coordination of primary, secondary packaging material and tools, coordination of label translation and producing all batch documentation for operations and check of documentation.
- Coordinates shipments through the logistics department, and writes Distribution orders and GMP instructions in a timely manner.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Understanding and competent use of SOPs required by company Quality standards.
- Excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong and effective communicator with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Ability to develop strong customer management skills; proactively anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Ability to learn and master all internal systems associated with projects (i.e. Salesforce, GPMS, Trackwise).
- 2-3 years of successful experience in project management as a Project Coordinator.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to include excellent relationship building.
- Proficiency in personal computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
- Proven experience with customers in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and project co-ordination skills.
- 2 or 4 year accredited college, university or recognized professional degree, preferably in a health related field.
- Proficiency in appropriate project planning tools e.g. Microsoft Project to communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities.
- Basic understanding of Project Management concepts.
- Prefer Certification in Project Management by a recognized institution in project management.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.