We are seeking a Senior Program Management professional to join a newly formed team that will transform how we engage with researchers in the life science community. This exciting role will be part of the team that develops and delivers a novel customer loyalty strategy that will both delight our customers and change our personalized marketing initiatives for the Life Science Division of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The Senior Program Manager for Loyalty will drive the implementation and expansion of the new loyalty program. The position reports to the Senior Director, BID Customer Loyalty Marketing and works closely with business and functional leaders, within the division and across the wider organization, as needed to deliver world class experience to our customers.
The professional who best fits this position is passionate about customer success, engagement and loyalty and is determined to deliver results through continuous improvement of our customers’ all around experience. To be successful, this professional must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment at a global level and collaborating with large cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Manage all cross program and cross product portfolio functions, providing guidance and prioritization to meet business objectives.
- Provide infrastructure and processes for the continuous improvement of program execution, including review processes and creating/maintain a loyalty toolbox. Drive testing to ensure new processes and applications are delivering the benefits as promised in the plan.
- Lead the process for developing and reporting key program metrics, in collaboration with F&A, web analytics, etc. to reconcile market program spend to the planned budget and report to division, as necessary.
- Manage resources for analyses and interpretations of customer data and market insights to identify key drivers for ROI optimization
- Partners with the product development lead, loyalty team members and digital technology development group to develop and socialize the business case for program growth
- Consistently advocates for the business to ensure development efforts are aligned with the business vision and goals
- Develop and maintain best practices for communicating with non-loyalty partners such as regional market development, commercial teams, and other business units.
- Drives ongoing management and measurement throughout program development from concept through to post-launch performance
- Responsible for delivering a high quality product to the market
- Working closely with stakeholders across the wider organization as well as with key platform partners to enable the features of the program
- Owns the Loyalty Program expansion goals and objectives including program deliverables for time, scope and costs
- As needed, manages any other cross-business or loyalty initiatives leading to improved customer experience
- 5 years of experience or more in a program management capacity. Loyalty program and life science experience is a plus
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Experience with planning, executing, and tracking large technology projects and budgets
- Analytics report design and strategy - understanding the appropriate KPIs to show success and setting appropriate metrics and targets
- Excellent (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills and ability to present to senior leaders on a regular basis
- Demonstrated ability to work across divisions and with partners to tackle business improvement problems
- Can operate independently with broad guidance against a framework of defined business objectives
- Collaborative and able to build strong relationships quickly
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously