ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dynamic calendar and travel management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives.
- Coordinate extensive travel arrangements to include domestic and international flights, hotels, and ground transportation for VP’s and Directors.
- Distribution of meeting materials
- Work closely with corporate communications manager to organize company-wide events and dissemination of communication materials
- Prioritize, Respond, Draft, and distribute email communication on behalf of VP’s and Directors.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for VP’s / Directors with minimal guidance
- Collect, organize, and provide contracts, reports, proposals, invoices, and legal documents for review and approval in a timely manner.
- Reconcile monthly corporate travel card and meeting credit card statements and prepare expense reports.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational experience and minimum of 8 years of experience supporting senior level executives in large public company corporate settings is desired.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of accounting and finance is desirable
- Customer focused with high attention to detail and high level of professionalism
- Comfortable being a representative for the Company at events
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous projects and successfully prioritize multiple task while using good judgment under tight timelines
- Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; good writing skills
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality is an absolute must
- Experience as an international or at least frequent domestic traveler is highly desired as that experience is extremely helpful in planning trips for others and dealing with changes to schedules real-time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally-protected status.