Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Deeply explore and understand the requirements and needs of laboratory customers and then properly transfer the above knowledges to solution phase.
- Work closely with implementation team and supplier management team to develop solution components effectively and accurately.
- Lead the drafting of pre-sales documents like proposals, solution elements, deal review upon internal and external needs.
- Take full responsibility during whole life cycle of the service program regarding scope, schedule, cost control and customer satisfaction. Proactively initiate all needed levels of communication or escalation activilties to secure abovementioned goals.
- Monitor and manage implementation and suppliers’ performance dynamically and proactively make proper improvement or adjustment plan to secure overal customer satisfaction.
- Strictly follow all HSE and administration policies at customer site with program resources.
- Build systematic tools and systems for continous improvements and lessons learned to accumulate team knowledge base.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Mater degree preferred. Majored in Instrument, Engineering, Automation, Electrical, Chemical, or Pharmaceutical;
- +10 years’ work experience and +5 years’ work experience in laboratory environment;
- Proven record of experience on understanding or managing laboratory routine affairs;
- Product management mindset and strong documentation skills;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in both Mandarin and English;
- Good Business sense and finance acumen;
- Willing to work under great pressure, fast pace and strong competence environment. Must be a teamwork person.
- Must be very well organized, with multi-tasking, and prioritizing ability;
30% - 50% travel required;