Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Franklin
- Applies fundamental accounting theories and concepts to support division credit, collections, and contracts functions.
- Supports collection strategies and work flows to meet quarterly cash flow targets.
- Supports collection strategies to meet DSO targets for the division and individual territory.
- Supports Thermo Fisher program by ensuring compliance with approved policies and procedures.
- Assist with minimizing bad debt risk and bad debt reserve requirements.
- Build and manage relationships with customers, particularly with national and international distributors, as well as Thermo Fisher sales offices, while supporting improved division CAS scores.
- Assist with the collection efforts of overdue accounts.
- Support Credit & Collections Manager with status updates for monthly reporting.
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned by management.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline or 2+ years related accounting experience required.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with automated ERP systems is a plus.