When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Priority Solutions International, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a Life Science specialty logistics provider. Our focus on product integrity across the full supply chain including samples, urgent care and trade product is best-in-class and aligned with Life Science Quality Assurance requirements. Our industry business intelligence across multiple clients, adherence to regulatory requirements and deviation prevention mechanisms provides both tangible and intangible cost savings. This is why the largest global pharmaceutical companies have come to rely on us to support their very specific logistics needs. http://www.prioritysolutions.com
- Keep the pulse on customer satisfaction and assume full responsibility for team performance, employee reviews, team development, coaching and counseling to achieve outstanding performance
- Strong representative of the management team and promote a high quality work culture to achieve maximum results
- Responsible for regular management updates that affect both positively and negatively the overall health of the organization
- Identify issues, resolve issues or at minimum present alternatives for resolution to their management
- Leverage and coordinate internal resources and knowledge of the full Specialty Logistics team to deliver best-in-class customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure timely and accurate invoices to clients with payment according to terms.
- Responsible for oversight of account management and client relationship management for assigned team members and their assigned accounts.
- Perform Internal project coordination and management throughout the entire distribution process for all departments and for assigned team
- Manages the delivery of all technical and service aspects of projects and programs for clients.
- Initiates the involvement of appropriate departments, maintaining continuous communication with those departments, and ensures the work delivered to customers is of a consistently high standard.
- Complete and update work instructions available online for all client activity in support of all departments
- Identify avenues for greatest growth potential and develop plans to bring in additional revenue, in collaboration with Business Development
- Conducts and leads quarterly meetings with each account, including a review of critical measures identified, so that minimal participation from supervisor is necessary.
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational, time management and project management skills
- Maintains a checklist for project tasks complete with responsible party
- Completes Team Lead and AE tasks on time, ensuring accuracy
- Interacts with Quality Assurance/Regulatory personnel to drive Problem Reports to closure.
- Ensure that work instructions are fed through the proper Quality Documentation channels
- Ensure documentation changes to work instructions are communicated to other Account Executives and internal staff as applicable
- Direct and manage staff according to work load to support project requirements
- Delegate responsibilities according to position responsibility
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy for work performed throughout the organization
- Ensure all departments are completing tasks in support of client expectation/contract
- Enhance the process with technology, reducing the manual work necessary to perform day to day operations
- Provides written monthly update on each account to management
- Identifies industry trends and determines impact on current accounts, communicating to management
- Consistently demonstrate a professional, strong relationship with all client contacts
- Establishes multiple contacts within each organization
- Demonstrates an awareness and understanding of new PSI initiatives and how they could support clients
- Expand the service currently being provided by offering recommendations based on the industry and new PSI services throughout the year
- Awareness and understanding of PSI services and any regulations for the industry (i.e.: PDMA, FAA, etc.)
- Proactively identify with needs or wants of client contacts and support with PSI data (i.e.: 1 hour window-demonstrate cost and current services)
- Manage and resolve accounts receivable issues, demonstrating on time payment, consistently
- Work with internal PSI departments to analyze new service offering requests for cost considerations
- Provide essential information, timely to internal staff, ensuring the success of each distribution
- Offer scheduled assessment of each client (above and beyond monthly company updates) to Executive Management, including issues and corrective actions, possible business expansion opportunities, PSI performance assessment, and process improvement opportunities
- Coordinate and manage invoicing activity according to an established schedule
- Ensure payment is received according to contract payment terms
- Review of account profit and loss statements
- Identify profitability issues and proposed resolutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar program
- 10 years of experience in an account management or client relationship role
- 2-4 years of Lead or Management experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.