Job ID :
Mexico - Tijuana
- The role of the Scrum Master responsibilities are to protect the Scrum Team, make sure the Scrum framework is being followed, that impediments are removed and that the team continuously work and perform.
- Strong understanding and applied experience with Agile development principles.
- Ability to coach teams in the scrum master capacity.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast- paced environment, between multiple projects and post-project support.
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and independently “take ownership”.
- Ability to define business processes, data needs, and requirements, write use and business cases.
- Able to work effectively with dispersed, remote and global teams when needed.
- Expected to follow Company’s governance processes and methodologies, and manage to budget.
- Minimum 2 years as scrum master for SW development teams
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required
- Scrum Master certification is required.
- Minimum of 3 years in Software development.
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to Have)
- Experience with biotechnology and/or Medical Science industry is a plus.
- Master’s degree is a plus
- PMP certification a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other leading cloud deployment platforms and services
- Experience with medical science solutions that manage proteomics data
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment
- Experience with SaaS products and scrum teams
A healthy sense of humor and appreciation for quirky and geeky antics around the office