When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Product Inspection business Unit provides instrumentation, software, and support services to a variety of industries including Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical and many others. We provide process analyzers and measurement systems to help our customer’s improve their process, meet government regulations and ensure the quality of their brands.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years embedded software systems design and integration experience encompassing all areas of the software lifecycle
- Windows C++/CLI
- Windows .NET Experience including Windows Forms and WPF
- Proven project management skills
- Proven experience with the following:
- Design patterns
- Embedded system development
- Skilled in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands
- Excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills
- Motivated self starter, able to work independently towards objectives and as part of a team with the team goals in mind.
- Works well with others in multiple organizations/locations internally
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time domestically and internationally
- User interface design
- Object Oriented Design
- Industrial Automation Experience
- Image Processing & Computer Vision
- Experience with OpenCV Computer Vision Library
- Previous experience working in global organization as well as a matrix organization
This position does NOT have relocation assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.