When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
ThermoFisher Scientific needs assistance developing HMI software for an inspection device for packaged food. The HMI is implemented using QT and embedded Linux. We would also like this developer to be our “embedded Linux expert”. The requirements for this developer are listed below.
- 5 + years of software development experience
- Embedded QT (1 year)
- Knowledge of database programming and SQLite (helpful not essential)
- C++ Language Proficiency
- Significant embedded Linux experience/background .
- Electronics background (helpful not essential)
- Previous experience with industrial automation
This position does NOT have relocation assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.