1. Perform day to day order processing and adhere to process SLA (Service Level Agreement) in terms of productivity, quality and Turnaround time
2. Achieving the target within specified time limits as set by supervisor.
Quality: Achieving the accuracy level as per the set SLA guidelines.
3. Adhering to daily turnaround time for orders processing as per set guidelines.
4. Adhere to process related training manuals and provide inputs to the supervisor on any variations/discrepancies in the existing process training manual.
5. Update individual production, Query logs and any other process related logs.
6. Communicate with Client using verbal and/or written mode.
7. Ensure all Mandatory trainings are completed within the specified time.
8. Support the new hires and juniors on any process related queries
9. Work with the Team Leader and Stake Holders in bridging the process gaps and enable a seamless process flow
10. Be an SME for the process that is performed in the team
Any graduate with minimum 4 year experience.
Proficiency in MS office
Add on advantage if candidate have order management knowledge