Job Title: Area Sales Manager
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher’s Chromatography and Mass Spectroscopy Division (CMD) is a global leader in scientific instruments, automation, software and accessories serving research, engineering, analytical and industrial applications.CMD develops, manufactures, and services advanced analytical instrumentation and data management software for key laboratory applications like scientific research, drug discovery and development, pharmaceutical quality control, food safety testing, environmental testing, climate research, and industrial process optimization. Our product portfolio includes mass spectrometry (life sciences and inorganic),Elemental, chromatography (GC, IC and HPLC/UHPLC), informatics and laboratory automation.
- Achieve the company sales and profit objectives within assigned territory and product portfolio strictly adhering to the principles and guidelines of the company. The focus is on technical/product based customer requirements.
- Co-ordinate various sales programs to grow the installed base through customer loyalty and relationships ensuring highest productivity levels
- Regularly visiting the customers and ensuring high level of support for their continued business
- Provide comprehensive feedback on competition and competitor activities helping the marketing team to develop counter strategies
- Help the RBMs in appointing the area channel partners as per business needs
- Ensure that the receivables are strictly under control with respect to DSOs and ensuring that there are no overdue accounts
- Provide timely information to all the functions ensuring smooth and effective business operations in the region and as a member of the Sales Management should contribute to overall performance of the Division
Minimum Qualifications / Skills:
- Candidate must have a Science Post Graduate with a preferred degree in management.
- Minimum 6-10 years of progressive experience in the field of analytical / scientific instruments, with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in achieving the targets in Scientific Instruments in Pharma Market.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.