Talent Management, OD, Learning and Development Specialist is responsible for supporting the Manager, TMOD by administering HR policies and programs, balancing employee advocacy and business operating needs.
This role provides comprehensive HR guidance in the areas of performance management, conflict management, and leadership. Partner with business leaders to fully understand business issues, and how HR can best support achieving results. Build relationships in other departments for organizational effectiveness.
To strengthen our TMOD team, we are looking for the strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in developing both our people and organization.
- Supporting with the administration of key People processes throughout the year such as training needs analysis, annual reviews, employee engagement survey etc
- Supporting with the coordination of various training initiatives, either internally-run or supported by external trainers
- Follow-up on training progress and completion results
- Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities
- Provide support to functional leaders to determine individual and team skill and/or performance gaps short-, mid- and long-term
- Prepare and/or review reports, survey results, etc. to analyze and identify training opportunities, common learning trends and needs
- Support to develop functional and cross-functional needs into an overall learning & development plan, grouping needs by technical, cross-cultural, personal and methodological skills
- Trainings schedule and training completion tracking
- Above Bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration or any equivalences
- 2+ years of HR experience, mainly focusing on internal talent management/development programs and initiatives
- Extremely well organized and methodical in approach to problem solving
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- Good at multi-tasking
- Understanding of succession planning programs or any Talent/OD methodologies preferred
- Proactive way of working with a strong “can do” attitude