When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Under supervision the Clean Room Associate is responsible for production paperwork, production inspection, packing of products, setting up equipment, returning of supplies and working in a team based environment. Follows established gowning requirements and procedures for clean room. Works to the daily housekeeping protocols / requirements to maintain ISO Class 7 certification.
- Sign in log book.
- Change into scrubs
- Get clean room clothes. (Suit, hood, boots, and sterile gloves)
- Put on hair cover and wash hands at the wash station.
- Put on first pair of sterile gloves.
- Wipe suit, hood, and boots with Isopropyl Alcohol and then enter change room.
- Put on clean room clothes, sterile mask, and second pair of sterile gloves.
- Enter clean room.
- Take product out of ovens/dryers or reload from washer.
- Package product according to customer specifications along with lot numbers.
- Fill out all paper work and have QA sign off where appropriate.
- Send product through pass through with paper work.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma, GED, or a combination of education and experience required.
- All employees must be able to read and follow instructions both written and oral.
- Must be able to fill out paper work completely and accurately.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer