When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
We are currently searching for an Inside Sales Operations Manager who will prepare and review Automation Project Quotations, along with providing pre and post-sales support.
- Prepares and reviews Automation Project Quotations
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of customer RFP/URS
- Identify and prioritize quoting process while working closely with sales team
- Provide pre and post-sales support to the sales team and customer base
- Able to convey customer requirements to Integration and Project Management
- Provide technical support for the sales team and existing pool of customers
- Provide control network diagrams
- Assist Marketing with show materials development
- Minimal travel required – 0-25%.
- Other duties as assigned
- 7-10 years relevant experience in technical inside sales
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, or a related field is strongly preferred
- Must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Able to work with others, and communicate professionally
- Familiarity with MS OFFICE programs, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Self-motivated, organized, and ability to work well under pressure
- Have a proven track record in automation sales and knowledge of process automation technology.
- Familiarity with Emerson Delta V products
- Experience in technical proposal generation in a process automation environment
- Experience in Life Science industry, specifically biopharmaceutical process equipment design is desirable
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business is a plus
ON THE JOB TRAINING REQUIREMENT(S)
- Sales Operations Training
- Good Documentation and other Standard Operating Procedures