When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The sales development program is designed to accelerate early career development of high potential college graduates to prepare them for mobile careers within the Sales organization at Thermo Fisher Scientific. If you love sales and are interested in science, this program is a great way to build your career with a global leader.
- Commercial and product training with real-world experiences
- Job shadow with salespeople and subject matter experts
- Learning sessions held at various sites: customer service center, distribution warehouse, manufacturing, and direct sales
- Dedicated leaders and mentors
- Networking and exposure to commercial leaders
- Customer account responsibility and ownership
- 0-3 years of work experience, preferably in the research laboratory industry, or relative internship or co-op experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the sciences or sales focused
- Proven record of establishing goals and achieving results
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated learning agility
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Must be available for travel and flexible to relocation
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.