- Assists with operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse and equipment.
- Participates in 5 S functions.
- Assist with daily cycle counting.
- Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records for discrepancies between inventor and stock control records and recommends remedial action to resolve discrepancies.
- Must perform C-TPAT (Custom Trading Partners Against Terrorism) duties.
- Operation of WMS (Warehouse Management System).
- Place labels on products, both inner and outer cases.
- Practice First In and First Out.
- Operation of a sit-down and stand-up forklift.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Min 1 year related experience and/or training.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Windows based spreadsheet and word-processing experience (Word & Excel, UPS/FedEx online system), WMS system
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Forklift Certification (sit-down, reach truck, and order picker)
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Ability to follow directions and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to work as a team and demonstrate flexibility with a busy environment.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions.
- Knowledge of shipping requirements (UPS, Fedex, etc., both international and domestic).