Provide technical service, customer training, and sales support from office.
- Acts independently, answering and processing technical customer (end-users, OEM partners, distributors, field reps) calls via the hotline and also emails
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ technical problems
- Training customers on successful use of company products
- Providing technical support to marketing and sales departments
- Assisting sales reps in the sales process with demos, product evaluations, product applications, etc.
- Documenting the above activities according to Quality guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biological science, medical technology, or equivalent
- 1-2 years related experience
- Excellent planning, organization, analytical, and time management skills
- Must be computer proficient
- Experience with immunoassays and clinical chemistry analyzers preferred
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Excellent communication and customer skills