Job ID :
Australia - Riverstone
This lab chemist will ensure all raw materials and finished products are tested and manufactured to the required standard and customer expectations in a cost effective and timely manner. It is also is an excellent opportunity to develop new products and formulations for the customers and distribution.
- Sample and conduct QA tests in timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure timely generation of certificates of analysis.
- Conduct investigations, prepare reports, analyze data and make recommendations for improving operations and solving product or process related problems.
- Ensure all laboratory procedures, templates, records and results (including COA) are documented, backed up and accessible.
- Maintain adequate records on daily, weekly and monthly basis of key QA performance parameters.
- Ensure laboratory operates in safe manner.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and efficient workplace.
- Exceed internal and external customer service expectations.
- Work to agreed deadlines and focus on finding solutions.
- Work within Company quality and policy guidelines.
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety, as well as the health and safety of others.
- Assist with the identification, assessment and addressing of EH&S issues in the workplace.
- Comply with all applicable Safe Work Methods and standards.
- Diploma or Undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering, or Science related.
- Knowledge of JIT, Lean, make-to-order and make-to-stock methodologies.
- Organizational skills with an ability to prioritize work and meet agreed deadlines.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and listening skills..
- An initiative-taker who is willing to work autonomously.
- An enthusiastic, energetic and positive team player.
- Previous experience working in a laboratory and with IVDs will be advantageous.