Position will provide administrative support to distribution operations while serving as a liaison between distribution, customers, vendors, sales, and customer service. Will work with all of the necessary departments or outside vendors to resolved distribution issues.
· Receive, prioritize, and direct warehouse phone calls, e-mails, and voice messaging including order inquiries.
· Along with Management meet with local carriers to discuss freight claims and process and initiate recovery for inbound and outbound freight claims.
· Respond to inquiries of customer orders in the Warehouse Management System and inventory control system.
· Provide Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Certificate of Analysis (C of A) as requested.
· Update, assist and cancel orders in the order pool Interface Recovery reports as necessary.
· General administrative duties such as filing, faxing, answering phones, and preparing correspondence.
· Provide assistance and training to other Logistics Support Representatives as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills, and/or ability. To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to complete each essential duty in a satisfactory manner and work in a team environment. Must be proficient in all aspects of distribution and departmental standard operating procedures.
· A High School Diploma or GED
· General warehouse experience is preferred
· Worker should have or be willing to obtain forklift certification and prior experience operating a powered industrial truck, preferably a cherry picker
· Preferred experience in computers and scanning equipment
· Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Must be able to work independently and posses problem solving abilities
· Lifts, carries, pulls and pushes up to 40 - 70 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally, with or without accommodation
· Lifts, carries, pulls and pushes up to 40 - 70 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally.
· Ability to constantly stand and move around department required.
· Frequent walking, stooping, bending and reaching required.
· Must be willing to work weekday and weekend overtime as required.
· Regular, Reliable and Predictable Attendance necessary for adequate scheduling and coverage.