Job ID :
Austria - Remote
We are looking for an ambitious biologist to work in our Sales Team as a
Life Sciences Account Manager in Austria
The role is home office based in Vienna
- Sale of consumables and instruments in academic accounts in Austria
- Professional and enjoyable demeanor regarding customers and colleagues
- Achieve sales targets set, both quarterly and annually
- Provide the company with relevant market information for the development of strategies on product impact directly upon the sales of products now and the development of future opportunities as well as forecasting and lost order reporting as well as competitive information
- Competes for all existing and develop new sales opportunities within the territory to meet or achieve plan
- Specific focus on assigned set of big revenue accounts
- Ensure that all necessary resources needed are used efficiently and effectively in order to close sales in favor of the Company
- Maintain and develop customer relationship on short and long term
- Focus on the strategic development of key accounts by implementing and updating account planning (cross-functions)
- Help on implementing account specific B-2-B solutions- gather, analyze and deliver information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriate to the market
- Provide direct information on client needs to marketing and design together account specific promotion, seminars and exhibitions to support strategic goals on a tactical basis
- This position is home office based
- M.A./M.Sc., preferred higher degree in Life Sciences.
- General knowledge of assigned product portfolio and/or customer segment required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- Analytical and business planning skills.
- Strong capabilities to interface effectively with all customer types.
- Ability to function effectively in a high performance team.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and desire to succeed.
- Exhibits a high degree of flexibility and motivation in adapting to a rapidly changing business environment.
- Develops platform, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Job encounters diverse work situations involving a moderate degree of complexity.
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, or like programs required
- Must be able to occasionally lift objects of up to 20 kg
- Valid driving license
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences
- Demonstrated skills and success in Life Science consumables sales