Job Title: European Supply Chain Analyst
Reports To: European Analytics and Projects Manager
Career Band :06
Position Location: Loughborough UK
Provides support to the European Supply Chain Planning business functions (central and local) by preparing, analyzing, reporting and acting upon operational data. Areas of support include inventory planning, distribution operations, transportation, forecasting, procurement, manufacturing, and customer service levels.
Specific responsibilities include:
Design, develop and deploy relational databases and automated workflows to increase efficiencies for recurring processes.
Design. develop, and deploy computer-based decision support tools, analysis, reports, models and dashboards to enhance the performance and efficiency of supply chain functions primarily using SQL server programming language.
Aid in the development of strategic and tactical cross-functional performance metrics and dashboards.
Project manage Supply Chain analytical requests and develop processes to support other Supply Chain functions.
Train internal customers and peers on the use of tools and processes created.
Transfer “best-practice” tools and processes from US to Europe.
Performs duties whilst acting at all times in accordance with the Dignity at Work Policy, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and our values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
Embrace and participate in PPI initiatives to identify improvements and cost savings to the business
- Strong analytical ability and skills.
- Specific experience and knowledge of SQL Server programming language – to include DDL, DML (to include stored procedures)SQL data tools (including SSIS and ETL processes and SQL Server Agent.
- Working knowledge of SSAS (creating dimensions/hierarchies & cubes)
- Advance user of Excel specifically (ODBC connections etc) and experience of other MS packages.
- Good organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Specific demonstrable experience in project management related to supply chain.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate complex issues/solutions in a way that is easy to understand.
- High level of functional Supply Chain knowledge – experience of planning and purchasing metrics, processes, workflow and data.
- Able to work cross-functionally with other business areas (PM, Dist Ops, Fin, Sales etc).
- Determined and tenacious.
- Degree level qualified in a Logistics, Business, IT or Statistical/Analytical discipline.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical knowledge.
- SQL Server experience and knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Project management experience
- Be able to work at all levels and all functions within an organization.
- Organizational skills and time management.
- European Travel required at times.