• Identify overall vision for all China products; create multi-generational product plan & product requirement documents and execute NPI development plan with cross functional team.
• Actively uses Voice of the Customer to drive innovation pipeline
• Develops business and marketing plans for assigned products, including product launch plans, product pricing, product positioning, value proposition forecasting and channel strategy as well as end of like activities
• Monitors competitive activity and develops winning strategies for new and existing products.
• Provides product-specific technical and marketing support to field sales organizations and channel partners
• Drives profitability& revenue growth through sales opportunity pipeline development and proactive portfolio lifecycle management.
• Continuously engages with customers and the sales channel via regular site visits
• Facilitate the development of new products for the China market through the collaborative efforts of the China Product Specialists and Product Line Managers along with the China Innovation and China Technology Centers
• Collaborate with China Manufacturing Center on locally manufactured products to ensure forecasting accuracy, address customer issues and set overall strategy with global stakeholders for localization of manufacturing on behalf of EPM
• Build a world-class team in regards to staffing, retention and managing, inspiring and growing individuals
• Be accountable for managing the China Product & Marketing Specialists team and for contributing directly to revenue growth and bottom line profitability in China
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
• BS/BA in engineering or science discipline required. Advanced degree (MBA) preferred.
• 5+ years’ previous product management/marketing with a proven track record of achieving revenue targets and aggressive growth
• Native English or Mandarin speaker, fluent in both
• Excellent presentation & writing skills.
• 30-40% domestic and international travel
• Prior experience with environmental and process monitoring instrumentation in regulatory as well as non-regulatory industries
• Demonstrated experience completing voice of customer and applying learning’s to drive business growth.
• Proven record of cross-functional team leadership, passion for a career in product management and ability to strategically drive innovation and pipeline growth
• Strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
• Customer-centric mindset with experience in customer facing interactions
• Ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning
• Flexible and able to adapt to rapid change
• Demonstrated Role Model Leader Characteristics:
o Embody the 4-I values
o Delight customers
o Communicate openly and honestly
o Focus on growth
o Champion employee development