Job ID :
China - Urumqi - Remote
- Develops sales plan that includes opportunity map, target accounts, forecast, sales strategies, tactics and resource requirements.
- Understands the generic strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors and develops sales strategies to respond effectively.
- Develop channel partners, provide support and management to them to meet sales targets.
- Maintains and updates a list of prospects within a centralized CRM system to track progress.
- Provides realistic sales forecasts to management and communicates any significant changes or developments.
- Has sufficient technical and business knowledge to present a compelling value proposition to customers. Utilizes regional resources to ensure they are properly leveraged relative to deal closure, probability and opportunity size.
- Responds effectively to customer requests and resolves critical issues and meets all commitments in a timely manner.
- Understands and presents the complete range of product and service offerings that meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates efforts with relevant individuals to address non-standard terms and conditions and gain appropriate approvals. Proactively meets with customers on a regular basis after close of deal to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures implementation schedules and support activities are aligned with commitments to customers and to management.