Job ID :
China - Shanghai
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead to communicate with key stakeholders, analyze/identify recruitment critical issues and build up strategic talent pipeline
- Lead to build up CRM and candidate database, cross region and function
- Maintain talent pool and regularly share talent market trends within TA and business if necessary
- Lead to generate and execute effective sourcing strategies based on requisition needs
- Closely partner with Recruiter in RSM, advice HM on sourcing strategy and process.
- Conduct initial phone screen of candidates and recommend high quality candidate in time.
- Partner with recruiter to engage candidate in entire process till the date of on-boarding.
- Develop effective sourcing channel, for example job boards, digital channel, talent events;
- Identify sourcing channel with the correct coverage (in terms of geography and function) to locate suitable candidates
- Engage with recruitment marketing to initiate and facilitate outreach campaigns which used to penetrate employee branding and attract passive candidate;
- Train and share creative sourcing/productivity tips and skills among the broader staffing team;
- Lead to engage channel vendor, analyze channel efficiency and figure out improvement area
Summary of Experience
- Master degree or above, HR management or related major
- 5+ progressive experience in recruiting and staffing functions in a major organization;
- Working experience in a fast-paced, cross-cultural international company is preferred;
- Working experience in a searching company is a plus but not necessary;
- Strong logical thinking capability, has a whole picture to talent acquisition function
- Good English skill is required
- Proactive, result oriented, can work under pressure and good interpersonal skills