- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience on selling strategic service business solutions.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Advanced PC skills, especially in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Sales or operations experience in research or clinical industry.
- 1+ year experience on key account management
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria: (key quantifiable skills or position requirements that the candidate must have to be considered for this position.)
- Strong collaborative track record, which includes working within a matrix environment along with the ability to find solutions to a common goal.
- Familiarity with commercial operations, relationship management and marketing tools.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Reflector style – able to learn from mistakes and always wants to achieve best possible performance.
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with customers, peers, and upper management.
- Self motivated; bias for action.
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills.
- Experienced in driving customer allegiance and growing existing customer base
Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.