When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Account Service Coordinator is responsible for providing effective customer service for the three most important assets of Doe & Ingalls—customers, vendors and co-workers—by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of Company products and programs.
- Ensure that customer purchase orders and returns are processed in a timely and accurate manner and that they meet all customer requirements.
- Process customer invoices and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Track backorders and inform customers of changes.
- Participate in special projects to enhance productivity.
- Execute the daily procedures.
- 2+ years of customer service related experience.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook and spreadsheet analysis in Excel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide variety of audiences.
- BS/BA Degree in relevant field.
- Be able to effectively engage with other departments within the Company such as Procurement, Sales, and Accounting.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage diverse projects.
- Skilled in planning and organizing, detail oriented and successful at multitasking.
- Have a “Customer Service” approach to relationships with internal and external associates.
- Ability to understand and answer system-related questions and resolve errant transactions.
- Skilled in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, decision-making.
- Customer centric and focused approach in supporting both external and internal customers.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.