Business Job Title: WorkFlow Coordinator
Internal Job Title: WorkFlow Coordinator
Reports To: Order Processing Manager
Group/Division: BioPharma Services Division
Career Band: 7
Job Track: Professionl
Position Location: Horsham
Number of Direct Reports: 0
Day/Shift (if applicable): Core
Relocation (if applicable): No
Revision History: August 2016
Effective Date: August 2016
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping
customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is
safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career
The Workflow Coordinator will support the Order Processing and Supply Chain team to ensure that the flow of work and orders is proactively managed and allocated.
- Monitor the Logistics In-box on a regular basis to flow work to the relevant departments
- Monitor and analyze daily progress of work making recommendations to expedite any issues by collaborating with the relevant department.
- Ensure that there is a regular and consistent flow of orders to the Warehouse.
- Chair the daily scheduling meeting and ensure that all departments are aware of their daily volume and resource requirements.
- Identify continuous improvement initiatives and work with Operational Excellence to achieve productivity savings
- Lead any Investigations or root cause analysis work to solve issues arising within the Order Processing Department
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office in Word, PowerPoint and Excel; Experience of data management and data input.
- Experienced in reviewing, interpreting and manipulating large data sets with excel; must be able to use standard functions i.e. v-lookup
- Ability to build and maintain positive and professional relationships
- Extremely organized and highly creative
- Project management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Skilled at multitasking in a fast paced environment while meeting key deliverables and deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on business demands
- Strong customer service orientation
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in Planning / Logistics / Supply Chain function; preferably within a fast paced environment
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story
to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the
world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal Opportunities Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.