Job ID :
US - Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh|US - Massachusetts - Waltham
- Working closely with CCG and RSD business / HR leadership and partnering with the Corporate Communications team, establish targeted internal communications strategy and mechanisms to deliver overall strategic messaging to employees and help drive employee involvement.
- Serve as liaison with Corporate Communications team: reinforcing company-wide messages and standards; supporting Corporate Communications initiatives; raising awareness of developments that should be elevated to the corporate level or communicated company-wide.
- Provide executive-level communications support for CCG / RSD leadership
- Provide communications support and guidance for employee involvement initiatives in the business.
- Support change management initiatives for CCG / RSD in conjunction with local HR for site related or business communication needs.
- Manage various other employee communication initiatives as needed, including managing any translation processes
- Write, edit and deliver content for various CCG / RSD communications channels to help achieve above strategic responsibilities, including:
- Group and Division President Town Hall presentations
- Leadership messages
- Leadership blogs
- Leadership videos (including developing scripts or talking points and managing production and dissemination)
- Manage/update content on the CCG / RSD iConnect site
- Work to bring customer stories and other CCG/RSD news to our employees globally, including sharing and / or developing stories of company-wide interest for This Week at Thermo Fisher.
- Write, review and edit organizational announcements and other communication as needed, ensuring appropriate corporate processes are followed.
- Manage translations process as needed.
- Assist with implementation of group-wide or corporate-wide programs
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in communications, journalism, or similar discipline; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience in corporate or employee communications, with an emphasis on project management and employee involvement initiatives.
- Expert written and verbal communications.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to work with senior executives from across the organization.
- Experience in social media platforms, intranet content development and other communication technology.
- Experience in creating and implementing change management strategies.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically as needed.
Relocation available if required