Logistic Support Associate
Job ID :
Brazil - Sao Paulo
- To assist the Logistic Operations dept in all activities described herein.
- To cooperate and to coordinate the reception and shipments of medicinal products/materials in order to maintain adequate control of the materials entering to the Warehouse, to verify the documentation thereof and confirm clients their arrivals.
- To process orders of medicinal products/supplies to medical institutions and all the tasks related to the shipments, such as archive, provide support documentation
- To cooperate on giving information to and assessing medical institutions on how to proceed in case of shipment of medicinal products/supplies, either regarding storage conditions, handling of temperature sensors, procedures to acknowledge receipt and documentation of the project.
- To coordinate the return processes, arranging with medical institutions and courier vendors the pick-up of medicinal products/supplies and the verification of the pertinent documentation.
- To help with the inventory control in order to control the entry and exit of inputs and record all the supply chain.
- To perform the return processes, coordinating with medical institutions the delivery of medicinal products/supplies and the verification of the pertinent documentation and make all arrangements and follow-up it up to its arrival
- To provide the Reports for clients, as per requested to each study/ client.
- To notice and inform deviations and lack of conformities
- To collaborate with the labeling/ re-labeling processes requested by the Clients attending the agreed timelines and completing the appropriate documents.
- To cooperate with reception, shipment and return processes, all in compliance with agreed terms and upon completion of support documentation.
- To assist in the analysis of storage capacity of warehouse areas.
- To cooperate with the analysis to control internal supplies stock for shipment to medical institutions.
- To contribute in export and import processes of medical products and/or supplies, updating customs policies and notices and taking part in the verification and preparation of sensitive shipments.
- To perform all activities efficiently and safely.
- To perform any other activity that may be required in order to fulfill the requirements of the business.