* Act as a technical resource for Sales and Marketing
* Provide product marketing managers with applications advice, ensuring products are targeted well and the most appropriate product is sold in order to satisfy the customer’s needs and expectation
* Assist customers to utilize instrument and reagent systems both efficiently and effectively so as to maximize customer satisfaction as well as revenues for diagnostics Solutions of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
* Support the current and new customer base by resolving technical queries quickly and expertly either over the phone or by visiting a customer site
* Coordinate product trials locally
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
• Good Clinical Laboratory trouble shooting skill and communication skill.
• At least 3 years of application in clinical laboratory fields.
• The Bachelor degree related is preferred.
• Be able to travel around Region