Duties and Responsibilities:
Analyze quality and customer allegiance performance data and trends, provide summary reports to service management team on positive or negative trends, performance/importance indicators, and recommendations for process or business changes to drive improvements. Facilitate and/or manage agreed upon process changes. Manage customer survey process including follow-up and response system for action alerts and monthly scorecard creation, analysis and distribution. Make sure CAS survey samples uploaded to system in time each month. Coordinate realted teams to investigate customer complaints and drive long term improvements by process optimization. Manage Hot Account process to ensure effective problem ownership, decrease resolution times and ensure customer satisfaction with final solution. Performs monthly review of Installation Quality Data and provides overview summary of trends and primary issues resulting in unacceptable installations with root cause analysis. Liaise with sales, product line and/or operations management and representatives to review quality data related to functional areas of responsibility and facilitate required changes to drive improvement. Facilitate identification of new tools, SAP reports or other systems necessary to acquire required quality data not available and as identified through quality reviews. Execute PPI roadmap and take actions to achieve annual targets of PPI. Facilitate various teams on PPI projects. Maintain service quality related platform of Dploy and drive teams to achieve targets per tools like RCCM. Service documents management.
• Minimum 2 years of quality relevant experience.
• Professional background in electronics, chemistry, engineering, quality or related subjects
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work across all levels and functions
• Process-oriented and self-motivated with a passion for continuous improvement
• Strong computer skills with experience in all Microsoft office programs; experience or exposure to quality management software or tools preferable
• Proven organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities