Job Title: Commercial Director, LSMS Japan
Reporting to : Senior Director, Commercial Operations, Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry (CMS) Japan
Location : Japan
Requisition ID: 37349BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and
you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring
coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant
contributions to the world.
This position is a leadership position and will be a member of the Japan Management team for Thermo Fisher Scientific, Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Division (CMS).
- Develop and manage Japan Mass Spectrometry commercial team to achieve the approved Annual Operating Plans for revenue, market share and operating profit goals while ensuring all statutory requirements are met:
- Develop strategies and implement actions to optimize market share Develop strategies and implement actions to optimize price/gross margin and revenue,
- Align initiatives around high growth segments to support growth above market rate.
- Develop strategies and implement actions to enhance our image as a leading edge supplier of Mass Spectrometry products in Japan.
- Represent the voice of the customer, work closely with division teams and to improve the offering to Japan market needs; Be responsible for leading and growing CMS Mass Spectrometry market share in Japan;
- Develop Commercial approach to align direct sales and dealers, both Internal and Third Party in alignment with market trends to fully deploy the breadth of the product line.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues and develop marketing strategies to drive end user demand and build a commercial organizational infrastructure and culture with strong end user empathy
- Drive process improvements across the commercial organization to strengthen customer allegiance, engage in end to end approach around PPI and Lean process.
- Identify actions to improve Commercial Productivity for Mass Spectrometry Japan commercial organization
- Establish tight linkages to align processes linking customers, country infrastructure and the respective business teams
- Improve customer allegiance via an effective sales and service model utilizing all available resources including our channel partners.
- Ensure all statutory requirements and required compliances are met: e.g., ensuring all employees is aware of and complies with Thermo Fisher Scientific’s code of conduct, ensure all local tax requirements and legislations regarding commercial deals are complied with.
- Develop subordinates’ and provide coaching to improve sales achievement and behavioral competencies in alignment with the values of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Manage the development, promotion, discipline and termination of direct employees with support from country human resources.
- Manage and drive to completion special projects as assigned in connection with Thermo Fisher Scientific, or the CMS goals and strategy.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story
to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the
world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Indeed Posting Code: *IND-APAC
LinkedIn Posting Code: *LI-KP1