Job ID :
US - Kansas - Lenexa
- Arrive to work on time and work during scheduled hours, working additional overtime as needed.
- Follow all written procedures. Report discrepancies in procedures (SOP’s, DHR’s, etc.) to the Area Supervisor.
- Maintain good personal hygiene. Wear designated uniform maintained in good condition.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required. Refer to job specific job Safety Analysis.
- Perform all work activities in a safe manner. Maintain a safe and clutter free work area. Clean up all spills immediately.
- Listen to, follow and relay written and verbal instructions in English.
- Report property damage and /or safety hazards to the Supervisor, Human Resources, Safety Specialist or Senior Management immediately.
- Document accurately and check personal work for quality and compliance.
- Efficiently and safely operate assigned machinery. Perform simple maintenance and report malfunctioning equipment immediately to Supervisor or Lead.
- Demonstrate job functions to coworkers as needed.
- Continuously monitor product for defects.
- Assist with inventory process as requested.
- Work cooperatively and efficiently with coworkers in all departments with little supervision to achieve team, department and company goals.
- Efficiently and safely operate assigned machinery. Perform simple maintenance and make necessary adjustments.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area. This includes all assigned equipment.
- Accurately dispense required additives to media and properly perform technique of getting pH balance as needed.
- Package products as required.
- Complete production assignments in a timely manner and in accordance with departmental schedules.
- Obtain correct materials for operation needs from warehouse or staging area.
- Read, understand and complete required documentation. All paperwork shall be accurately and neatly completed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for insuring the safe and proper performance of procedures associated with the production line you are working on.
- Organize production flow, making sure that materials are available, estimating progress of line, and scheduling breaks while corresponding to production time schedule.
- Do document review and production checks on your work.
- Maintain a disciplined environment and enforce departmental and company policies.
- Investigate and remedy, when possible, production failures.
- Set up and adjust machine to run a variety of sizes and types using tools to adjust machine.
- Help to maintain quality assurance on your position at all times.
- Sign off on DHR’s in proper places and fill in pertinent information in accordance to SOP’s.
- Comply with all company personnel policies.
In addition, other duties may be assigned as the business need warrants.