Job Title:- Systems Administrator III
Job Location:- Bangalore
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.Primary Skill – Weblogic, BPEL, OSB, FMW SOA 12c
Secondary Skill – Web Servers (apache), Oracle IAM, Linux (RedHat) and Oracle Database.
Duties and Responsibilities
The position of SOA/Middleware System Administrator consists of installing, configuring and supporting an organization’s Weblogic, FMW SOA BPEL, OSB, apache Web Servers based Application infrastructure.
Manage the functionality and efficiency of all Middleware/SOA servers and SOA based applications. Perform system administration functions that include installation, configuration, monitoring, automation, JVM tuning and code deployments.
- Strong WebLogic server SOA, BPEL, OSB administration Skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills of WebLogic Server, BPEL, OSB.
- Strong Database skills (SQL Server and Oracle) and understanding of DB and application integration. Knowledge of BPEL DB structures and tables.
- Knowledge of Load balancing and Clustering Application server using BIGIP
- Installation of Weblogic Server, configuration of domains, performance tuning of WebLogic server.
- Must be willing to be part of 24x7 ON-Call rotation.
- JVM tuning JMS Queues, Persistent Stores – must have strong skills
- Web Server(apache) configuration and troubleshooting
- Automation of Deployment Scripts using WLST and ant.
- Working knowledge of BPEL/EM, OSB console
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- WLST scripting, code deployment, thread dump analysis.
- Work with developers, DBA service providers, storage team and data center operators to coordinate the resolution of problems and issues.
- Application server patching and rollback procedure.
- Perform daily system monitoring, analyze logs, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, review system and applications logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs.
Qualifications and required skills:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or equivalent, with 6+ years of prior WebLogic, Oracle SOA/BPEL and OSB. Knowledge in Oracle Access manager is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Amazon AWS is an added advantage,
- Willing to work 24x7 on call support.
- Ability to use logical and reasoning ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to determine how a system should work and how Change affects conditions, operations and the environments in which our customers operate. Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement appropriate solutions.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.