Work with product manager to collect requirement from customers/vendors.
Provide high level design, decide the type of language, framework, Database to use.
Break down tasks and assign to team members based on their technical skills.
Design/code review, provide best practise to improve software code quality.
Coding critical functions, seek solutions for complicate problems.
Performance/Security check. Provide guidance to team.
Production trouble shooting.
- 8+ years of software development experience, at least 4 years using Java/J2EE developing WEB applications.
- Expert level Java/J2EE knowledge and popular frameworks like Spring.
- Significant understanding of object oriented design and programming.
- Solid experience with database design and programming with SQL.
- Prior experience working on Linux/Unix OS, familiar with web/application servers like Apache, Tomcat, etc.
- Good knowledge about common security best practice developing web applications.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A highly motivated fast learner who can self-start and “figure out what needs figuring out”.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- B.S. or MS in computer science or related subject.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other leading cloud deployment platforms.
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Have big data analysis experience, familiar with Hadoop, Spark, etc.