Job ID :
China - Beijing
- Communicate with CFDA and prompt registration going smoothly.
- Work out product registration strategies and conducted it effectively.
- Finish CFDA registration test.
- Review registration technical dossier and guide overseas RA providing documents as CFDA requirements.
- Support RA team works.
- BS or higher in healthcare field, major in clinical medicine or pharmacy is prioritized.
- A minimum of 5 years experiences in medical devices industry, at least 3 years in medical device registration.
- 2 years work experiences in multinational company.
- Familiar with CFDA regulations on MD/IVD registration.
- Good communication skill cross function and cultures.
- Fluency in English